Finally, The long wait is over. Nokia has released a teaser poster and a video of upcoming Android smartphone Nokia 6 on its official website. The website has a teaser video with a tagline “The first Nokia smartphone powered by Android™. China exclusive”, meaning the smartphone will be only available in China for now.
You may not figure out much about the device by watching the video because the device is exclusive to the Chinese market, so the video is in its local language.
But here are the important Nokia 6 features which are shown in the video
Nokia 6 Specifications
- The device comes with a metallic body with chamfered edges
- It is powered by Android 7.0 OS.
- Nokia 6 will have a fingerprint sensor on the front.
- The audio output is powered by Dolby Atmos technology.
- The exterior look shows the MicroUSB connectivity.
- The Nokia 6 features 4 GB of RAM, 64 GB of onboard storage alongside microSD support
- A 16-megapixel main camera
- A 3,000 mAh battery.
- A 1920×1080 HD screen measuring 5.5 inches on the diagonal.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor, an octa-core chipset with X6 LTE mode
- Hybrid in-cell 5.5” screen with full HD resolution with a 2.5D Gorilla Glass
Nokia 6 Pricing
The device is said to be sold in the Chinese market with the price tag of 1699 Yuan (around $245). The international Nokia fans will have to wait till the Nokia announce the phone to be sold as international version outside China.
We should also note that the phone is shown off on the official website of Nokia which is basically visited by the people all around the world, not just china. It indicates that the company has executed its plans on time and we will know more information very soon. Earlier, it was known that the HMD GLOBAL is going to have two or more Nokia Android smartphones in 2017, and we could see one officially at the Mobile World Congress event next month in Barcelona.
What is HMD Global?
HMD Global is a Finnish company which is responsible for making future Nokia android smartphones.